Sunday, October 16, 2005

Back to Business!!!

After a long week break at my Native in Chennai,am back to work. I had been to chennai,as my granny expired last week and i had to attend the rituals. I wanted to support my Dad & Mom who were the sole forerunners of the rituals..and had loads of work and responsibility on them. Thank god..they got few supportive hands..from other members of my dads..family.
Since almost 4-5 years i have not been in touch with most of my relatives and cousin,spending a week with them now., was really a new experience.
My long week trip with those lonely train journeys provided me the oppurtunity to redefine my goals in my work life. I understood where i am,what my roles are and slowly started to realize how to achieve the 7 habits of Highly Effective people in my life.
As it say, Every thing in life is created TWICE. I have created my Dream once in my mind...its the time to fulfill it.

No comments: