Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Whacky Weekend In Chennai!!!

This blog post is a typical snapshot of the activities i did last weekend from 2oth Jan - 22nd Jan in Chennai.
It started of with a visit to my childhood house in Annanur(now Thirumullaivayil) with my dad.Following it was a my stay in my moms cousin house(also the place where my mom and uncle grew up.Saw the Mirror which my mom used to stand before for hours together when she was young :) )
Then met Few of my friends from Sindi Model Senior Secondary School,Chennai....
Next day was filled with Cricket in excess.
Morning 6.30-8.30 - ground cricket with office tigers team
here n there lotsa - Cricket 2005 Pc Cricket with brother
afternoon 2hrs - Indoor cricket

Had been to the popular Marina Beach,Chennai almost after more then 4-5 years...with my family,moms cousins arun and prabhu and thier friends sarathy,bhaskar,karthik and Mouli...
dont remember when was the last time i spoke sooooo much....
its was a hell of a blah blah blah

Atlast Salty Beach Water Waves find me


Boating @ Marina (not me someone else :) )


Evening Sky Near Beach Filled with Kites.Also seen in the Light House

It Gets Darker

Had also visted relatives house for Lunch that same day..was fun good food,good people around nice experience when compared to the monetonous me,myself and my house experience in bangalore.



Finally Ended up with having nice tiffin @ Murugan Idly shop for dinner!!!!
And surprisingly next days WL - Wait Listed ticket confirms and am on my way back to Bangalore....

1 comment:

bharat said...

Looks like u had a lotta fun da. have ur parents moved to bengalooru?