Saturday, February 18, 2006

Elegance Personified

Yes, that I how I choose to describe what I saw today while sitting at the entrance of my college. I was waiting to meet the dept HOD, and was getting bored as he was attending some meeting. My eyes slowly glanced across the college entrance from corner to corner; suddenly something caught my eyes, and then my attention. If you haven’t guessed what
I am speaking about yet, probably you don’t know me that well :)
It was a girl about to ride away on her scooty. Man what an elegance species of Homo Sapien they are, it was really amazing and heart breaking to see her softly hold the bike, sit and kick the stand up. How in the 7 Heavens do they do such a monotonous movement so elegantly? To add to the kick of the situation I saw her pull that fortunate vehicle back and start that engine with a soft touch, only to realize that she is riding her way out of the college gate and onto the main road, finally she slowly speeds up that piston converting that motion to rotation of the wheels and hence riding away from my heart and the love of that moment. My heart sinks and am back to the reality just to find a guy in a Pulsar [Definitely a Male] and sigh away searching for Scootys[Undoubtedly a Female].I wonder how love stories can be such short lived but fortunately it happens every now and then. :)
P.S: I am not a brand ambassador of neither Home Sapien (F) nor Scooty but I am an innocent admirer of both with due respect.

4 comments:

bharat said...

aaha enna oru rasanai,adeengu! Certain things don't change at all. Do they?

Lakshmi said...

alas!! Wot to do many love stories r short lived :-(

Raghavan said...

:( :(

Raghavan said...

well said !!