Friday, December 09, 2005

My TeamImage Created by C Harikrishnan To be printed on T- Shirt
Having Dinner with my Team....i dont believe i belong there..as there were MDs,PMs,SQAs,Sr Techs,Graphical Designer and who not...but i was always treated as part of the team. My first entry into software industry is in such a team and am learning from the people with experiences. Typically a fresher would want to be in a team of same age. But the kind of acceptance that was given to me here...be it by words,or my ideas....i feel i was never really left out. Hats off to thier Proffesionalism.!!!

1 comment:

Sandhya Sukumar said...

Rags nice to know that u r a part of the team of such great professionals...

y cant u believe that.... hmmm ...
modest as always......

gud keep the spirits high in the same way....