Friday, December 09, 2005


Seminar in my College!!!

Had got an opportunity to get back to my college for giving a seminar on FOSS.in and final year project.After attending the event and collection loads of info i wanted to share it with someone. When i realized my college juniors wanted to attend the event but couldn't do, made up my mind to given a session about it.
Immediately I approached my college HOD Mr.Prachet Bhuyan and Mr.Ravikumar to plan it up. They had suggested that I would be rather useful if i speak from final Year Project perspective.
The session went very well, had just put down all the thinks which I would have told to my junior regarding final year project, on the slides. It was quiet interactive and I could feel the rush in me....Which I USED to get when I had given seminars during college life. Alls well that ends well. After a long time got a opportunity to go to the nearby restaurant with few of my college lecturers for a nice hot COFFEE :) . Am still not out of it...Hoping that my juniors will really get benefited.

1 comment:

Abrachan Pudussery said...

Hi Raghavan,

Went through your blog, and it was nice. Keep up the excellent work and do remember us, when you really make it big in real life..

Wish you a very happy and prosperous new year.